Transparent Wood Finish
Enhance the beauty of all your interior wood and seal out household odors and contaminants. Lifeline Interior can be used as a color coat or sealing coat on walls when you want to apply an interior clear-coat for additional protection or luster. Interior finishes make log walls easy to clean.
Lifeline Interior breathes to allow trapped moisture to evaporate from logs. The addition of UV Boost to the first coat of Lifeline Interior significantly reduces the ‘picture frame effect’ in sun-exposed locations.
Lifeline Interior will not yellow. You can apply multiple coats to develop the color and film thickness that you desire. Lifeline Interior is completely compatible with our other interior finish options.
Lifeline Interior Colors
- Clear 110 Clear 110
- Butternut 154 Butternut 154
- Light Honey 112 Light Honey 112
- Dark Honey 122 Dark Honey 122
- Light Natural 120 Light Natural 120
- Dark Natural 130 Dark Natural 130
- Hazelnut 170 Hazelnut 170
- Cinnamon 174 Cinnamon 174
- Walnut 165 Walnut 165
- Driftwood 161 Driftwood 161
- Stone Gray 163 Stone Gray 163
- Gentry Gray 142 Gentry Gray 142
- Pickled White 150 Pickled White 150
- Seagull 152 Seagull 152
*Color chips are representative of color; number of coats and wood species may affect final color